Jan 26, 2022, 10:24 PM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Survive cancer, win lottery

Started by Bigguy, Sep 19, 2019, 07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This guy survives cancer, not once, but twice. Then wins the lottery. I think this should happen to everyone who does survive. Give'm a few million to start a new life and get on with things. I think he deserves it. Very awesome:

News

Ken.

Just now saw this topic... I agree 100% because I have survived cancer two times (so far), first in 2013 (lost a kidney) and again in 2017 which means that I'll be taking a chemo drug every day for the rest of my life.

So... where's my effing winning lottery ticket???  :lol
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bigguy

:dk You certainly deserve it.

Ronald

I just lost a cousin to bone cancer on Feb. 5th. She was 54 years old. When they diagnosed her she lasted roughly 4 months.. I also have a good friend how is taking treatment for colon cancer, she is optimistic, but also realizes she can not survive also. She has lost a lot of weight, funny thing is we attended the same dinner party at Christmas, she sat next to me and I'm sorry to say I never recognized her at first..I guess because I hadn't seen her in some time..

Bigguy

I'm very sorry to hear that. My wife is going through this right now. As a matter of fact she is in London at the cancer clinic today for a consultation about surgery she is going to have soon. It's some scary shit.

Ronald

I now have skin cancer, on my ear lobe, going to see the cancer doctor next week.

Bigguy

My Dad has had that for years now. He keeps goin to get it removed. He seems fine though. I hope yours is as mild as his was.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 20, 2022, 08:58 PMMy Dad has had that for years now. He keeps goin to get it removed. He seems fine though. I hope yours is as mild as his was.

I have had it for a little over a year now, it is getting larger and tender.

I thought I was seeing a cancer Doctor, but she is a Plastic Surgeon, can't figure this one out. Will find out next week.

Bigguy

That's not gonna do ya any good.  :dk

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 21, 2022, 09:22 AMThat's not gonna do ya any good.  :dk

Tomorrow will tell. Maybe she has something to do was camcer.

Bigguy

I hope all goes good for ya. :yes :cof

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 24, 2022, 09:53 AMI hope all goes good for ya. :yes :cof

Not quite.. Go in this Thursday at 1 pm, to have half of my ear removed. Doctor says it is in a very bad location, and only way is to remove most of the ear.

Still can't fathom this.

Bigguy

Most of the ear....Geez, that sucks man. I hope they don't do that. We'll be pullin for ya my friend. :yes