• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Apr 11, 2021, 12:55 AM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Heat wave

Started by Bigguy, Jun 29, 2018, 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I will not bitch about the heat, I will not bitch about the heat, lol. Looks like we are in for a week of temps in the 40's. It's gonna get hot folks. Take care of the animals and yourselves. I installed an air conditioner for our dogs. So I don't have to worry to much about them. 8)

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jun 29, 2018, 08:21 AMI will not bitch about the heat, I will not bitch about the heat, lol. Looks like we are in for a week of temps in the 40's. It's gonna get hot folks. Take care of the animals and yourselves. I installed an air conditioner for our dogs. So I don't have to worry to much about them. 8)

Heat is hot, ut the humidity is what gets you..

I have the air going and walk the dog early in the morning.. Lets just hope the Hydro grid doesn;t go down, then we'll all feel the heat..

Bigguy

I got the air going today to for the dogs. I hope it keeps working, lol.

Steve

Gawd I hate these temps!  >:(
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

I love the heat but there is a limit. I mean mid 40's for a humidex is a little much, lol.

Bigguy

It's already about 26c here. I got the air on inside and it feels a little hot. Going outside is just terrible right now. The air feels real heavy. It's gonna be hard to breathe for a lot of people today.

Lesmond

[attach name=sun.PNG type=image/png]168[/attach]

Bigguy

I think I got ya beat.....not that that's a good thing, lol.

Allan

Here is what I deal with on just about a daily basis

Steve

Well, just keep it down there. :P
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Yeah, that's a touch hotter than here. I love it though. I keep saying to myself. "I will not bitch about the heat", lol. I know what's coming. :(

Skhilled

Up to the mid 90's today, again.

Bigguy

Yeah supposed to get hot. It's rainin right now though. I was hoping for a big storm but no such luck. We need the rain.