News

[New]There have been more changes made
 to this mod but it has not been re-packed yet.
I will try to get to that today.

[Old]  More changes have been made to the mod.
Use the link in the tab here to get to the topic.

Video of the day:

Internal Links

External Links

Quick Info

Covid-19

Started by Bigguy, Mar 18, 2020, 06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

Quote from: chen_zhen on Apr 10, 2020, 03:36 PMSomeone's feeling nasty because they're being told not to do their usual & stay inside.

No I'm not nasty, I am aloud to walk in the park or the trail, just have to keep 6 feet away from others, rest of the day and night I'm inside looking out..

When I am out I do not bother with or talk to anyone.

Chen when you get to my age 82 you get use to staying inside..But all my life I have been a rebel.

Bigguy

How are people doin now. Has the pandemic changed for you. :ja

landyvlad

All good here but guy I know in the UK and his wife got Covid - he's recovering, she still has it and worse theyy found a brain tumour too and will have to operate. He's 74 shes a few years younger I think.
pretty screwed up.
My SMF 2.1 RC1 TEST site:  http://www.gsx1400owners.org/test21forum/index.php

Bigguy

It's a good thing they found the tumor though. Maybe they can do something about it before it gets worse.

Lesmond

My friend of 30 years died of covid in June , he was 51yr always fit, running, cycling, playing soccer, and no underlying issues at all.  :dk  :shocked1:

Bigguy

@Lesmond You are the first person I have heard say they knew someone who died of covid. I'm sorry to hear this.

Bigguy

I'm not done with this topic. This is now over a year later. I know I have my opinions on this, anyone else. :ja

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 20, 2022, 10:32 PMI'm not done with this topic. This is now over a year later. I know I have my opinions on this, anyone else. :ja

I have had two shots plus one booster shot. Been to America once, and never wander out of my place, America is out of control, no one is following any guidelines, everyone whether they are vaccinated or not is allowed into any place as a crowd, no masks. Dam couldn't wait to come back to Canada.

I have now upgraded to a N95 mask. I guess now Canada will be like living in China, a face mask will now be part of our lives forever.

Bigguy

Quote from: Ronald on Jan 21, 2022, 09:16 AMa face mask will now be part of our lives forever.
Not a chance. I'm not walkin around the rest of my life with that on. England themselves are trying to put an end to this once and for all.