• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Oct 21, 2021, 08:26 PM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Impeachment

Started by Bigguy, Jul 22, 2018, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, people are talking about it in Washington or where ever the hell these people sit and ruin our lives, lol. It won't happen any time real soon from what this one articles says. I think it should have happened awhile ago.

News

Steve

That talk started less than 6 months in ... as the article says, now is not the time.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

I hope the time to do it is not AFTER it's to late.

Ronald

You will never see this "asshole" impeached, this jerk has more than half the American people believing in what comes out of his crooked mouth..News Media is "Fake" you would never believe how many Americans now believe this..

First it was NK, then Russia, now he's about to take on Iran, there is no end to this asshole's assaults..

Bigguy

Yeah I was readin that about Iran. He needs to piss everyone off cause he thinks this is just business. He doesn't realize what he is doin could start wars. Or maybe he does realize that....

Skhilled

Wars are big business. Takes lots of money and who knows where the money really goes....get it? ;)

Bigguy

Wars ARE big business yes. For once though it would be nice if people thought about lives lost instead of coins gained. :(

Bigguy

More news about this. It looks like it could go forward.

News