Oct 22, 2018, 09:49 pm

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media and great discussion. Plus a lot more to come. ;) Articles will be back soon.

Tiny Pix free image hosting

Started by 🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳, Apr 11, 2018, 11:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

I thought this would be fun so I started a image hosting site, for which I made my own logo, will be interesting to watch it grow (if it grows), at the moment I have 1,681 image hosted on it, with lots of space for more.

I have also built a package for SMF users, this is mainly for friends for their own forums, if anyone wants to add the mod please let me know.

10MB limit
Hotlinking allowed
No image deletion

Click image to go to site. :)

Skhilled

Bigguy

Looks real good. I might have to try it out at some point. :)

Steve

Where does one register without using some kind of social media platform?
[size=9.5pt]The first option in any automated phone menu should be
"I'm really super pissed and just want to talk to a human!"[/size]

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Ronald

Skhilled

Pretty much, yes. Les, talk the guy who created it into making a mod for smf.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Apr 18, 2018, 09:41 amPretty much, yes. Les, talk the guy who created it into making a mod for smf.

How could I make my own Image Hosting, and also allow others to use it..

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Apr 18, 2018, 11:26 am #8 Last Edit: Apr 18, 2018, 11:33 am by lesmond
Quote from: Ronald on Apr 18, 2018, 10:27 amHow could I make my own Image Hosting, and also allow others to use it..
You have to buy the image host script here https://chevereto.com/pricing

Quote from: Ronald on Apr 18, 2018, 09:24 amIt is the same as : https://imgzb.com/
Yes they use the same script there.

I made the mod for smf, he already had the code built in, all the mod I made does is add the code from the image host to my mod.

Ronald

Thanks Lesmond, I did hit on that by accident. I have seen more than one hosting.. Does it matter which package you purchase, and can I allow my members of my forum to open accounts within it..

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Quote from: Ronald on Apr 18, 2018, 12:36 pmThanks Lesmond, I did hit on that by accident. I have seen more than one hosting.. Does it matter which package you purchase, and can I allow my members of my forum to open accounts within it..
The CORE LICENSE is the one I have, and thats self hosted on your own hosting, the core bundle comes with hosing.

Your forum members can sign up on your chevereto site, or they can also post pictures without signing up.

**Note. the plugin does not work with SMF 2.1 Beta**

Ronald

Thanks my main forum is smf 2.0.15.. I will look into this..

Thanks for the help.

Ronald

Checking this out, I see if you take a Hosting Package with TMDHosting they gift you a Core Lic..

Is TMDHosting reliable, I have never heard of them before..

Bigguy

I think the person that runs it used to be or still is a part of Simple Machines. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 18, 2018, 02:20 pmI think the person that runs it used to be or still is a part of Simple Machines. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

He is a member, but hasn't posted in years.. I did a search on smf and found a few which mentioned,TMDHosting. Most had no very good or nice things to say about his hosting..