Oct 22, 2018, 09:50 pm

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Lamp post facial recognition

Started by Bigguy, Apr 13, 2018, 06:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Guess what they are doin in Singapore, lol. They are putting cameras on 100,000 lamp posts that are capable of facial recognition. So anywhere you go someone is probably watching you. that really sucks man. Talk about an invasion of privacy. I mean i know they have satellites that can do amazingly close up shots of you and all that but this is a bit different. You are monitored at all times....What's your thought, do you mind big brother lookin over your shoulder. :ques

News.

Skhilled

I knew it would be coming sooner or later. Stock up on face masks...

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Apr 13, 2018, 06:47 pmStock up on face masks...

It might be the only way to get around safely...but then would you be classified as a terrorist...maybe if you were a mask of someone else's face, like Elvis, supposedly he is still alive, lmao.

Pwillie

Thats too much in my opinion. Ever so slowly the noose gets tightened. By that I mean freedoms get slowly infringed on or taken away until sooner or later you have no control over your life or actions. There is no reason whatsoever anyone needs to know what I'm doing every second of every day. It's like companies starting to implant chips in their employees now somewhere in the states I read about. I think if you get implanted with a chip for your employer you are just an asshole. Right now I punch in and out of work with my finger using some biometric punch clock, I believe thats on the edge of privacy infringement although police already have my prints in their data base so who cares really about that..anyway now I'm just ranting.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

Yeah it's pretty bad. No one is implanting anything in me. I don't care if it opens doors or has my id and bank card on it. Nothin goes inside this body.

Skhilled