Jan 22, 2019, 03:02 pm

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Driving

Started by Bigguy, Oct 04, 2018, 09:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lesmond

Nov 25, 2018, 09:22 am #15 Last Edit: Nov 25, 2018, 12:03 pm by 🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳
Same thing happened to me a while ago.

Bigguy

Yeah that looked like it sucked and it's pretty much what this guy did to me. I'm gettin tired of it.

Bigguy

This has been published as an article.

Pwillie

I feel like because my car has the chevy SS "supersport" logo on it that it actually entices ppl to try and pass me. This morning I was on the highway between Elora and hwy 6 driving my daughter to school. I was doing 100 km/hr. Two lanes and I'm in the right lane. It's ending shortly, no problem i am way ahead of cars behind me and no-one in front. This F%$ktard trying desperately to pass me before the lane ends just so he can be first. So I let him by (my car is supercharged and could have easily blown his doors off as he is in a rav4). And what does he do, slows down right in front of me to 100. yup the same speed i was going. Effing idiot. He is lucky my daughter was in the car or I would have been tempted to go out and right around him.

This same reject will get to work and say how his rav4 just raced a cobalt ss and won, meanwhile he was the only one racing.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

I had a guy pass me on the hill by the airport today....well he tried. The lane he went into is not only straight through but it doubles as a turning lane, lmao. He got stuck behind someone turning, lol. I love it when that happens. I just coasted on by. :cool1

Steve

I don't think anything pisses me off more than morons on the road.
If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.

Skhilled

Especially, the ones that just have to get one more car ahead of everyone else just to be first like it actually means something. LOL

Steve

Hey, if you're not the lead dog the view never changes. :P
If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.

live627

Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 07, 2018, 08:54 pmelse just to be first like it actually means something
But it does in the weirdly wonderful land that is called youtube :lol

Ronald

I just love the on ramps on the USA highways.. During a heavy snowstorm one year, I was driving the tractor trailer fully loaded, I guess maybe 70 to 80 thousand pounds. When approaching the on ramps, if I can I'll pull over to the center lane to allow the vehicle on.. This one morning I was near a small city, it was extra busy, and plenty of snow on the sides, probably banked about 6 feet or more high..from the road ploughs..

Well I could not slow down because of close traffic riding my ass, I couldn't move over to the center, no one would allow me over, so I kept on a straight path, and of course there had to be a car immersing, trying his best the force me to stop or move over..Well to bad my friend, hope you enjoyed sitting on the snow bank.

Skhilled