Oct 22, 2018, 09:53 pm

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Trump, the end

Started by Bigguy, Oct 10, 2018, 09:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Does Trump really mark the end of the American Empire. One person thinks so. Cretian, wrote a book of his times and mentions Trump. I don't know if it's the end or not for America but it does not look good.

News

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Oct 10, 2018, 09:18 amDoes Trump really mark the end of the American Empire. One person thinks so. Cretian, wrote a book of his times and mentions Trump. I don't know if it's the end or not for America but it does not look good.

News

I feel if Trump has his way and gets his way, America will be just like Russia, Syria, North Korea. The way Trump rants and raves, runs down people, tries to put a stop to the news media, runs the show by himself, is the smartest man on earth (so he claims), he'll be a dictator in no time, and not one Republican will speak up or try to stop this guy..It's a shame the way America has turned..

QuoteThe success of Donald Trump is due largely to the wave of protests that played a crucial role during the last presidential campaign season. His supporters are a very diverse group; and their reasons for supporting him are very different. However, despite their differences, they all share an extreme loathing for the American political establishment, both Democratic and Republican. In their view (and this view is shared by many Americans who do not support Trump), our political system is completely broken. Our politicians, both the Democrats and the Republicans, are corrupt and self-serving; and they place their own interests above those of the American people and the country.

The outrage against the establishment displayed by millions of Americans clearly shows that the elites have lost control over the political system. The loathing of the establishment that has become so widespread among common Americans is the main reason why a political outsider who promises "to drain the swamp" and "give America back to the American people" has been able to prevail against incredible odds and defeat a powerful candidate with the support from both sides of the aisle.

The popular upheaval that resulted in the election of Donald Trump was spontaneous and largely disorganized. Its principal strength was its emotional appeal. For those who took part in it, the primary motivation was their anger against the elites. They had no rational political agenda and no clearly articulated goals.

https://intpolicydigest.org/2018/07/07/donald-trump-and-america-s-future/

Bigguy

He is gonna ruin more than just America. I can see this having a ripple effect throughout the world as it has already. Those ripples will turn to waves.

Skhilled

That's what I think too. The US has been one of the places others look up to or respect enough to follow...in the past. He's taking us down the tubes and the rest of the world with it...if they follow suit.

Bigguy

I think they will. Look at Trudeau, he's not the savior of Canada like people thought. He's an ass.

Skhilled

I'm betting they don't. The way they are talking doesn't seem like it and I seriously hope I'm right or we are all in trouble. There will be another Nazi era.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Oct 10, 2018, 11:25 amI think they will. Look at Trudeau, he's not the savior of Canada like people thought. He's an ass.

Trudeau is our "Fairy God Mother"

Bigguy

Lmao, you been smokin somethin tonight Ron, lol.

* Bigguy is just jokin

chen_zhen

Quote from: Skhilled on Oct 10, 2018, 11:09 amThe US has been one of the places others look up to or respect enough to follow...in the past. He's taking us down the tubes and the rest of the world with it...if they follow suit.

The Bush family already did that.. after Dessert Shield and then Dessert Storm everything went to pot.

Skhilled

It's never been up in a lot of people's eyes. But for others it's been steadily going down.

Steve

I'm a little late to the party but we'll be okay ... we've survived worse and we'll survive this.
[size=9.5pt]The first option in any automated phone menu should be
"I'm really super pissed and just want to talk to a human!"[/size]