Dec 15, 2018, 12:40 am

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads and great discussion. Plus a lot more to come. Articles are back now. And so is a radio for Members ;)

Stephan Hawking predicts

Started by Bigguy, Oct 14, 2018, 01:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

There will be a race of Superhumans that will make the rest of us go extinct...in this century. Well, I don't know about that, lol. Meh, it's probably true though. Why would it not be. All it takes is a tweak of your DNA.

News

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Oct 14, 2018, 01:50 pmThere will be a race of Superhumans that will make the rest of us go extinct...in this century. Well, I don't know about that, lol. Meh, it's probably true though. Why would it not be. All it takes is a tweak of your DNA.

News

Any "dickhead" could predict this, or predict any other happens..I never seen why the world was so impressed with this guy.

Bigguy

I can't answer that, only to say he was a genius at a lot of things I have no idea about.

Skhilled

Well, with what's happening with genetics and AI these days who knows? They are trying to make things supposedly better but I'm sure there are those who will use them for evil.

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Oct 15, 2018, 11:53 amthere are those who will use them for evil.
There always is.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Oct 14, 2018, 07:02 pmI can't answer that, only to say he was a genius at a lot of things I have no idea about.

You say he was a genius, in which way was he a genius, everything the guy did was speculated, hell man you and I can do the same thing, are we a genius, no, so why is he.

Don't get me wrong here, but is it because he was crippled and used a wheel chair and had no use of his arms or legs, did this make people think different of him..

Sorry I just can't buy the guy being a genius.

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Quote from: Ronald on Oct 15, 2018, 02:14 pmSorry I just can't buy the guy being a genius.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, Sorry Ron I have to disagree with you!

QuoteSTEPHEN HAWKING WAS Britain's most famous modern day scientist, a genius who dedicated his life to unlocking the secrets of the Universe

Sorce

Ronald

Quote from: 🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳 on Oct 15, 2018, 02:49 pm
Quote from: Ronald on Oct 15, 2018, 02:14 pmSorry I just can't buy the guy being a genius.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, Sorry Ron I have to disagree with you!

QuoteSTEPHEN HAWKING WAS Britain's most famous modern day scientist, a genius who dedicated his life to unlocking the secrets of the Universe

Sorce

Thank you Lesmond for enlighten me on him..I read the article on him that you linked. He was quiet a interesting guy.. I never realized he was a scientist and into all these theories..

I now stand corrected

Steve

I'm impressed, Ronald. Not many guys would own up to being wrong the way you just did. My hat's off to you.

Having said that, there's no doubt he was a brilliant scientist but I kind of believe in his last couple of years he stopped being a scientist and started messing with people's heads. Not because of any mental decline, but because he decided to have a little fun before he went.

jmo
If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.

Bigguy

I wouldn't doubt that, lol. I didn't know him but really if you could mess with peoples heads a bit before you went....wouldn't you....I would. :)

Steve

If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.