Dec 15, 2018, 12:39 am

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

It's legal

Started by Bigguy, Oct 17, 2018, 12:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

:clap :pc Well, we did it. Marjuana is legal all across Canada. The first country to do so. Now were is that store....

* Bigguy jumps in the van to find the store.

News

Ronald

Yep Canada has gone to You cannot see attachments on this board.

Bigguy

Lol, it's official, lol. :P

Bigguy

Places you can not smoke in Ontario...probably in Canada really:

QuoteEven after the amended restrictions are in place, smoking or vaping cannabis will also be prohibited in many other areas such as:
  • Indoor common areas in condos, apartment buildings and university/college residences
  • Enclosed public places and enclosed workplaces
  • Non-designated guest rooms in hotels, motels and inns
  • Schools and places where children gather, and all public areas within 20 metres of these grounds
  • Hospitals, hospices, care homes and other facilities
  • Publicly owned spaces sports fields (not including golf courses), nearby spectator areas and public areas within 20m of these areas.
  • Vehicles and boats that are being driven or is at risk of being put into motion.
  • In restaurants and on bar patios and public areas within nine metres of a patio
  • On outdoor grounds of specified Ontario government office buildings
  • In reserved seating areas at outdoor sports and entertainment locations

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Oct 17, 2018, 04:13 pmPlaces you can not smoke in Ontario...probably in Canada really:

QuoteEven after the amended restrictions are in place, smoking or vaping cannabis will also be prohibited in many other areas such as:
  • Indoor common areas in condos, apartment buildings and university/college residences
  • Enclosed public places and enclosed workplaces
  • Non-designated guest rooms in hotels, motels and inns
  • Schools and places where children gather, and all public areas within 20 metres of these grounds
  • Hospitals, hospices, care homes and other facilities
  • Publicly owned spaces sports fields (not including golf courses), nearby spectator areas and public areas within 20m of these areas.
  • Vehicles and boats that are being driven or is at risk of being put into motion.
  • In restaurants and on bar patios and public areas within nine metres of a patio
  • On outdoor grounds of specified Ontario government office buildings
  • In reserved seating areas at outdoor sports and entertainment locations

Is there any actual places where you can tok on one.. Looks like no places left..

Within the first hour today a Calgary guy got stop for driving while smoking pot hefty fine over 600 bucks..

Bigguy

Public parks...sidewalks...at home. He should not have been smokin a joint than I guess, lol.

Bigguy

This is the question....how much can you smoke before driving. If the road side tests are not accurate than how do they charge you. Do the rules change if you have just started smoking as opposed to a life long toker. Things are gonna change I think for the worst in the area of driving. I'm sure it will take time for everything to get figured out but it will be the time between now and then that will hurt people the most.

News

Steve

Quote from: Bigguy on Oct 18, 2018, 04:58 pmI'm sure it will take time for everything to get figured out but it will be the time between now and then that will hurt people the most.

Spot on.
If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.

Skhilled

I agree. It's not like pot is something new and they don't know the effects of it. However, I am glad they did come up with some rules especially around schools, etc.

Bigguy

The rules are good as far as I am concerned. The driving shit is a different story. Hypothetically speaking, lets say that a person has smoked weed for 30 years every day. Then they stop for three days but the second day they get pulled and they do a drug test. It is still going to be in their system. So are they screwed...hypothetically speaking of course. That is what is wrong with the driving aspect of it.

I would understand if a young person got pulled and they didn't know how to handle the buzz as well as someone with more experience. I agree with that. For some people though it's really gonna suck.

chen_zhen

Read this article:
Federal government approves saliva test

According to that report it will detect marijuana usage within the previous 6 hours.

Skhilled

I guess it depends on te type of test you're given.

Bigguy

@chen_zhen I hope that is right.

@Skhilled If I had to walk a straight line I'd be screwed. Balance is all off. I fall over sometimes puttin my pants on, lmao.