Dec 15, 2018, 12:36 am

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Winter Predictions

Started by Bigguy, Oct 18, 2018, 03:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Oct 18, 2018, 03:02 pm Last Edit: Oct 19, 2018, 07:19 pm by Bigguy Reason: correction in sentance
So what is yours ???  For me personally living by lake Huron I think it will be milder than normal but more snow at times. Sure we may see some coldness but I don't think it will get to minus 40 or anything like that. El Nino is supposed to have an effect on this winter, which would be nice. Over-all I think and hope it will be mild with little to no snow.

Skhilled

I've heard it's supposed to be bad this year. So, my prediction is that I'll stay inside, nice and warm, with something to eat and drink. LOL

Bigguy

I wish I could stay inside. Got some snow blowin to do. Some neighbors have not bothered me yet this year so that is good. Usually I get about 5 different people that want sno blowed all winter. I hate doin that. I always feel like I'm rippin them off.

Skhilled

Why do you feel that you are ripping them off? You charging too much? LOL

Bigguy

No, but if we get a mild winter and they pay 300 bucks a season and I do their driveway once, then yeah, I feel like I am. Plus it can go the other way. If they pay the same amount and we get 8 feet of snow every week, well, I'm screwed, lol. It's better that they pay when I show but they don't like that option.

Skhilled