Dec 15, 2018, 12:39 am

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Crappy weather

Started by Bigguy, Oct 31, 2018, 09:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

It could be worse I guess but it's rainin hard enough out side were there will be no work for me today until this afternoon. Warm out though just not very dry, lol. It's supposed to stay warm for a bit as well, so that's a good thing. We don't see snow til the 9th I think and even that may change.

Skhilled

No more snow, no more snow... lol

Bigguy

I would love a winter with next to no snow. That would be cool.

Skhilled

Ronald

I take the dog to our local Park 2 to 3 times a day for a good walk.. Sorry to say the park is now under water, been raining steady now for three days..

So give me: You cannot see attachments on this board. lots of it!

Bigguy

Ron, your gettin close to a ban talkin about snow like that, lmao.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 01, 2018, 06:33 pmRon, your gettin close to a ban talkin about snow like that, lmao.

You should get more snow in your area than I get in mine.. You should get a lot of lake effect snow..

I don't mind the snow, as long as I don't have to shovel it..Last year I was gone for most of the winter from my area, and I let the kid next door park in my driveway.. I was pissed when I came home in Feb. and drove into my drive with roughly 5 inches of packed snow and ice.. Dam took me about 3 to 4 dys of salting and shoveling and breaking the ice, but finally got it cleared and bare..
I am not going to be around for Dec. and I have to tell the kid if he parks in my drive to clean the god dam snow..But I doubt it he is lazy..

Bigguy

Kids these days are lazy. Thier self entitled and lazy. Bring salt back with ya when ya get home Ron.