Nov 16, 2018, 05:33 am

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

coffeetimeunlimted.com

Started by Ronald, Nov 05, 2018, 09:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

This forum has been around probably since the before 2012, it started out on free forums like invisionfree, got hacked, so I took it to a host.

It is a forum for mostly seniors but the younger crowd is also welcomed.

coffeetimeunlimited has had a couple of names, seniorsworldwide is one worldwideseniors is another the original name was theover50goldengroup, now it is called coffeetimeunlimted. The software is SMF 2.0.15

You can find CTU here: https://coffeetimeunlimited.com/index.php

Snap shot of CTU You cannot see attachments on this board.

Skhilled

I've been a member of all of them and could never keep up with all of the names. LOL

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 05, 2018, 10:17 amI've been a member of all of them and could never keep up with all of the names. LOL

Kept changing names probably wrong thing to do.. When I first started out I was on phpBB had roughly 450 members, got hacked, the forum was destroyed. Started over again, never got back to what it use to be, to many other forum the same, plus we had a troll that followed us and used proxies to join and just made life miserable..

Reported her to the Internet company she was with, reported her to the police, nothing was ever done, and she is still around, destroying forum after forum..

Skhilled

I'm not surprised. When I first met her there was something I didn't like about her. Too bossy and pushy. I can't stand women like that. They are usually nothing but trouble. I've got a few of them on my job. We ended up having to go to HR about them and kept complaining and finally had to threaten to sue the company cause they would do nothing about then it stopped, mostly.

We are not always going to get along but for people to deliberately cause problems? Not on my watch.

Bigguy

I like the theme, very nice. I used to be a member there as well I think.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Nov 05, 2018, 11:07 amI like the theme, very nice. I used to be a member there as well I think.

Not that I knew of..

Bryan Deakin (Runic) did that skin.

Bigguy

Oh, maybe I'm mistaken. Nice theme though. :)