Dec 15, 2018, 07:21 pm

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

They could impeach

Started by Bigguy, Nov 06, 2018, 11:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

They said it's really hard to do but it could be done. I highly doubt it will be, not just from this article but because if they could have done it it would have been done by now.

News

Skhilled

Personally, I think they have enough evidence and info to do it but the problem is that the ones who would make the laws and rules to do it are on his side. :(

Bigguy

Yup....we're screwed, lol.

Pwillie

oh don't impeach i'm doing a great job and the USA will be a third world country if I get impeached. More lies and fear mongering. God I hate his face, his voice and even his name. The economy is great...nothing to do with you Trump. The damage was done before he took office he's just a by-product of the effed up times we live in, a footnote in history at best at worst the herald of the end of an empire.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

live627

Does it really matter? Will getting rid of Drmnpf really make a difference? Besides, we get Pence if that happens. May I say hells naw to that?

Bigguy

Quote from: live627 on Dec 04, 2018, 01:23 pmBesides, we get Pence if that happens.
Never thought of that. Well, fucked if we do and fucked if we don't, lol.

live627

it's as if they want to keep thugs in power... oh wait..

Skhilled

Yes, Pence would be worse cause he's smarter than Trump and more hardcore.

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Quote from:  Stevesmarter than Trump

I get the impression that my dogs are smarter than him lmao