Dec 15, 2018, 12:39 am

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads and great discussion. Plus a lot more to come. Articles are back now. And so is a radio for Members ;)

Another update

Started by Bigguy, Nov 13, 2018, 07:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Nov 13, 2018, 07:01 am Last Edit: Nov 27, 2018, 08:44 pm by Bigguy
There was a good reason for doing this. It seems SMF 2.1 has reached RC1 status. So the site got an update. I know the bottom of this site still reads beta 4. I would imagine that will be changed soon. :)  Anyway, as always, any bugs you find can be posted about and so forth. I will be adding mods back and doing customization this morning I think.

Skhilled

Does it say it in the admin?

Bigguy

No not yet, but the status at GH says RC1 is at 100%. So I figure all they need to do is change the version on the files. I could be wrong but....it's nice to see.

Bigguy

Smileys have to be fixed again, lol.

live627

Bigguy

Well, I'm workin on it anyway. :)

live627

still gotta figure out why ehportal changes behavior of sslredirect

Bigguy

Is it EhPortal doing it. ?? It would be great to find out.

live627

I just now had a good look at your latest screenshot showing the errors. Something seems to be messing with $context variables. I dunno if it's the portal or what.

Best I have is to replace

Code Select
fatal_lang_error($txt['login_ssl_required']);
with

Code Select
die($txt['login_ssl_required']);
in ./Sources/Load.php.

I have absolutely no idea which errors, if any, get resolved.

Bigguy

I will make those changes now. In the Ehportal general settings. There is a place to "Disable portal redirection". I just turned that off as well a minute ago.

chen_zhen

@Bigguy:
Is this the stable version or the beta?
Please make sure to download & install the latest stable v1.23 that I released on Nov. 5th.

Bigguy

@live627 : Changes have been made.

@chen_zhen : It should say in this board when I updated Ehportal. It was not long ago I don't think.

Bigguy

I updated Ehportal Nov 8th.

live627

Quote from: chen_zhen on Nov 15, 2018, 11:54 pm@Bigguy:
Is this the stable version or the beta?
Please make sure to download & install the latest stable v1.23 that I released on Nov. 5th.
it's in the footer

Bigguy

Quote from: live627 on Nov 16, 2018, 01:20 amit's in the footer
The whole version number of EhPortal does not get put in the footer.