Dec 15, 2018, 12:37 am

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Dark matter huricane

Started by Bigguy, Nov 13, 2018, 08:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, they say it is not dangerous, but how do they know. I mean no one knows what dark matter is and this hurricane is going to slam into the earth. It don't sound good to me. Who knows though. Scientists say it may be our best chance to detect dark matter.

News

Skhilled

If there's "no cause for concern" then why are they saying it will "collide" with the earth like it's goingg to smash into us or something? LOL

Bigguy

I think it is going to smash into us though. We just won't see or feel it. I hope we don't feel it, lol.

Steve

From the article:

Quoteweakly-interacting massive particles (WIMPs)

Lmao!
If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.

Bigguy

Yeah I read that, lol. For a bunch of scientists they sure can come up with weird names, lol.

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Does this mean people who are affected by the this will genetically altered by the dark matter  and will have superhuman abilities?

Bigguy

Skhilled

Nov 18, 2018, 09:09 am #7 Last Edit: Nov 18, 2018, 09:16 am by Skhilled
I guess we'll have to wait and see... I want my super power to be able to lay any woman I want. LOL

Yeah, I know this topic took a horrible left turn. LMAO

Bigguy

Lol, that might not be as good of a super power as you think, or maybe you like the sound of the pitter patter of little feet runnin around, lol....kids can be fun I guess, lol.

Skhilled

I learned about condoms in school. LOL

Bigguy