Dec 15, 2018, 12:36 am

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

First snow

Started by Bigguy, Nov 13, 2018, 09:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This sucks...Lake effect snow all night tonight. Woke up to about 2 inches of the white shit. I didn't like it then and I sure as hell don't like it now. Good news is this is not going to last forever if you believe the long range forecast. I want to but not sure if I can, lol.

Skhilled

Supposed to get flurries and possibly freezing rain sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. :(

Bigguy

I think the freezing rain is tomorrow, not sure though. Whenever it is I'm gonna have a great time with one bald tire, lol.

Ronald

We woke up the other morning to 2 inches, came back to Canada same day, nothing, just a dusting..

Bigguy

We are not gettin much snow now. Things warmed up a bit as well I think.

Skhilled

We are expected to get snow and/or freezing rain sometime today and throughout the night. I'm not sure if I'll make it to work or not...I hope not. ;)

Ronald

Had to go into the big city this morning for a Doctor's appointment, went we came out it was snowing like crazy, including a mix of rain, so far it's all staying on the ground..

Dam hopefully it'll redirect itself to Reading Penn.

Bigguy

Yeah, I hear there is a Nor'easter pushin up that we are gonna get a bit of. You can see it already on radar. Looks like we may get rain first then snow. :(

Skhilled

Gee, thanks, Ron! LOL Yes, it did come here and is bad enough that I took off from work tonight. LOL It will be snowing and freezing rain until morning.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Nov 15, 2018, 08:05 pmGee, thanks, Ron! LOL Yes, it did come here and is bad enough that I took off from work tonight. LOL It will be snowing and freezing rain until morning.

Sorry Steve.. We got a dusting of snow today, then turned to rain.. Heres hoping it not bad for you..

Wish I lived closer, I come over and help you out..

live627

* live627 lives in a place where snow never falls

Bigguy

* Bigguy wants to know how long it takes to get there.

live627

Bigguy

I'll be there in about 12 hours. Get the beer on ice. :)

Skhilled

I don't have to shovel anything. That's what my son is for. LOL I do help him if it's really bad out.