Dec 15, 2018, 07:19 pm

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Rain/snow

Started by Bigguy, Nov 26, 2018, 08:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, nothin to do that is work related today. We got a rain/snow mix here. Still warmer than usual out so that is good but I hate sittin around doin nothing waitin for a job (Macs) to come along that I hate. This weather is supposed to go on for a day or two so I don't expect much snow out of it to be honest. Looks like the weather is above 0 up until the 5th or 6th of December. Gotta like that. :cool1

Skhilled

Yup, supposed to be rainy here today and maybe tomorrow but not too cold...we'll see.

Bigguy

Snowin here now but not to bad really. Next rain should take it away.

Ronald

It's cold here, yet mild to me. Had some snow this morning, but not much, calling for a high of 47 Saturday but with rains..

Bigguy

Nice and mild today out side. Got one job to do today and then done til monday. :good

Skhilled

It's been mostly dry here with a spot of showers once in awhile.

Bigguy

We are supposed to get showers this afternoon. All my runnin around is done, thank god. Now onto relaxin and playin around. :hb

live627

Got a little rain here too.

Bigguy

Hasn't started here yet but it's gonna soon. I'm surprised how long it's held off.

Skhilled

Was raining lightly since yesterday but I think it's stopped now.

Bigguy

Rained all night last night. Now it's around 10 degrees out. Nice and mild.

lurkalot

Been 13-14c here in Essex UK, that's kind of warm for December. :)

Bigguy

It's still about 10 degrees out and now the sun is out and it's lookin beautiful out. I just looked at the 14 day and the temps are still lookin nice. I think it is going to be a mild winter here.

Bigguy

We're gettin a thunder storm right now, lol. That's a bit weird.