Dec 15, 2018, 07:18 pm

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

TP & WuB

Started by Bigguy, Dec 02, 2018, 08:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I am going to give this a try for a bit and see how it goes. I was impressed when I installed it on the test site so I figured I would try it here. No fear for EhPortal though. I will have you installed again at some point. I just wanted to see what TP could do.

Bigguy

Things look good but the read more link is broke. :(

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Looks good so far, :yes

Bigguy

Not to bad. I like it.

Skhilled

The frontpage looks different. :)

Bigguy

Yeah, I like that. They are working on fixin the Read more link right now.

Bigguy

Read more link is fixed.

Skhilled

lurkalot

Hopefully we'll get this sorted properly. Trouble with building mods for a ever changing 2.1 Plus as usual I didn't test this bit before we released it. lol...

There's another bug in the themes block (thumbnail image missing) which I also missed, but that's sorted for the next release. Again this issue is only when running on SMF 2.1

I think I see TinyPortal 1.6.2 on the horizon. ;)

Bigguy

Glad these bugs are gettin found and squashed. That's great. :)

Bigguy

Well, so far I have the radio back and the radar page, which is cool. I didn't want to lose them. The front page is lookin good. Keep in mind though you may still see some changes. :cool1

Bigguy

A few more changes to the front page. ;)

Bigguy

Smileys don't work on the front page but that will be taken care of soon I would think.

lurkalot

Dec 04, 2018, 01:47 am #13 Last Edit: Dec 04, 2018, 01:52 am by lurkalot
Just testing TP 1.6.2 as I type. The "Read More" links and theme block are sorted.  Not sure about your smiley problem though.

Edit: I think the smiley issue might be sorted as well actually, as the original issue was bbc related. They work on my version of 1.6.2

Bigguy

That's great to hear. That was quick for sure.