Dec 15, 2018, 12:37 am

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

TP & WuB

Started by Bigguy, Dec 02, 2018, 08:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

There the upshrink and the articles have been fixed. Just a bit of css.

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

The up-shrinks on the forum page are hidden in Chrome, but show with FF, but in FF they dont seem to be right..

chrome
You cannot see attachments on this board.

Firefox

Bigguy

The second image is what it is supposed to be like, lol. These changes are temporary anyway until the next ver of TP is out.

@rjen

You have 1.6.2 running now. Just a heads up, there are some css updates involved. If not showing correctly, try Ctrl+F5 to reload the css...

Bigguy

Yup, the latest TP is installed now and did take care of some issues. All looks good so far. :D

Bigguy

I have to change the background for the articles and posts on the front page but I will do that when I get home tonight.

lurkalot

Quote from: 🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳 on Dec 05, 2018, 10:00 amThe up-shrinks on the forum page are hidden in Chrome, but show with FF, but in FF they dont seem to be right..

chrome

Firefox

Les. Working fine for me in Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and IE11  As suggested, pressing Ctrl+F5 should sort them. out.

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Yes both look fine now Mick :)

Bigguy

I'm gonna be going over permissions some time tonight or tomorrow so if somethin weird happens it just me playin again. ;)

Bigguy

I have checked permissions out and now all membergroups should have what they need....I think, lol. :) Post here please if you find something wrong, thank you.

Bigguy

Downloads, Articles and Radar buttons have been moved to the TinyPortal menu now. This cleans up the button list very nicely. :yb

Tesla

Bigguy

lurkalot

Yep, looks good now. Does mean people will have to look for them, that's the only downside..

Bigguy

Could always rename the main button to something else. :dk