Dec 15, 2018, 07:20 pm

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads and great discussion. Plus a lot more to come. Articles are back now. And so is a radio for Members ;)

Babies & dumpsters

Started by Bigguy, Dec 05, 2018, 07:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This pisses me off. Your old enough to sleep with a guy but not responsible for what may happen out of it. So you throw a BABY in a dumpster. Is this girl out of her fuckin mind. Are you serious. She should be banned from being around or having kids at all. This is disgusting and disgraceful. I don't know what else to say except we hear about this way to much. In this article it says no charges have been laid....why not. She should be charged and put in jail for this. It is murder after all. Just disgusting.

News

🅻🅴🆂🅼🅾🅽🅳

Disgusting, why not take the baby to an hospital and drop it off, at least the baby would stand a chance to be re-homed :( 

Bigguy

It is disgusting. All the options open to this girl in this day and age and she throws it in a dumpster. It's sickening. We hear about this all to often. It makes me sick everytime. :ang

live627

Steve

This bitch should be thrown into a deep dark cell and left to rot. Child abuse is in my top 5 things that enrage me beyond words.
If you ever think you'd be brave at gunpoint, just reflect on how
you responded the last time someone aimed a rubber band at you.

Skhilled

I've read about a number of stories like these. Most of them happen because the child who had the baby is afraid to bring the child home or let anyone know about it cause of the way they themselves were raised. They may have been beaten, etc. about not having babies and were afraid to bring it home or let anyone know about it. So, they try to hide it. Unfortunately, the baby is the one who pays the biggest price.

Again, at that age, they should know better. But you can never tell how raising a child will affect them down the road.

I hate child abuse as well but it mostly stems from how they themselves were raised.