Dec 15, 2018, 07:20 pm

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads and great discussion. Plus a lot more to come. Articles are back now. And so is a radio for Members ;)

LG G4

Started by Pwillie, Dec 06, 2018, 10:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pwillie

So my lg g4 screen bit the dust, I needed a phone so I went to wallyworld and picked up a moto e5 play for 160 bucks. Stuck my sim card in and good to go. Overall i'm pretty impressed with this as a bargain bin smart phone.

specs n stuff

It's actually got some features that the g4 did not  have that i'm diggin, like, turn the phone on it's face activates "do not disturb"
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

Finger-print scanner sounds great. How's it work, good. ???

Pwillie

yeah pretty impressed, had it a couple weeks now. Finger print scanner is pretty handy and located in a good spot. One thing I really like which I have not seen in years is that this phone has an actual fm radio tuner (no data required, an actual old school fm radio).
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

You need to use headphones as an antenna. :ja

Pwillie

- Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

I wish they would make an internal antenna. That would be better than headphones. Although they do work good. :cool1

Skhilled

I have a moto g4 and was just thinking of upgrading to a g5 or g6. I don't use a phone much and refuse to pay tons of money for one.