Jan 22, 2019, 02:56 pm

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Winter storm for the states

Started by Bigguy, Dec 09, 2018, 04:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Dec 09, 2018, 04:30 pm Last Edit: Dec 11, 2018, 10:52 pm by Bigguy Reason: spelling
I guess there is a massive snow storm hittin the states right now. There are a lot of people without power down there today. I just went through that myself earlier. I hope they get it back soon.

News

live627

Meanwhile in  Arizona...

...crickets...

Bigguy

Lol...I take it it's pretty quiet there right now, lol. :alone

Skhilled

It's just cold here. I was hoping that it wouldn't start to travel north.

Ronald

Nothing in the Detroit area yet, snow flurries now and then, but just dam bitter cold.. :lol

Bigguy

Not cold here at all. It's nice out with no snow.

Ken.

Here in T-Ville we received 12-14 inches and that killed our internet for about 24 hours, but the power stayed on, so that was great... didn't have to huddle under the covers all day.
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bigguy

Ken.

Trouble is, we rarely have that much, so it's difficult to deal with.
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Ronald

Right now I am in America, no snow in this small town, just cold. So we decided to head off to the mall about 15 miles away, wow snow galore and still coming down. Finished shopping drive back home no snow but the landsacape company is blowing the leaves.

Ronald

Quote from: Ken. on Dec 10, 2018, 01:12 pmTrouble is, we rarely have that much, so it's difficult to deal with.

Move up north, we'll show you how the skate, shovel snow, spin the car around in circles, lay down in the snow and make snow angels...

Bigguy

Quote from: Ken. on Dec 10, 2018, 01:12 pmTrouble is, we rarely have that much, so it's difficult to deal with.
Drive slow, lol. I've seen weather reports from the states in places they don't see much snow. Ya'll gotta slow down, lol.

Quote from: Ronald on Dec 10, 2018, 01:18 pmMove up north, we'll show you how the skate, shovel snow, spin the car around in circles, lay down in the snow and make snow angels...
All while not spilling your beer. ;)

Ken.

QuoteDrive slow, lol.

We hear that message all day long on our local TV stations, but folks are just too *Dumba$$* to understand the concept! The NCHP has responded to several hundreds of crashes so far, including lots of big-rigs... of all the drivers on the roads you would thing that truck drivers would be better than that.

Bigguy

Don't worry man, we almost live in igloos up here so ya would think people are used to drivin in this....nope. No one slows down up here either, lol......but we don't spill our beer doin it eh, lol. ;) :lol

We have a lot of trucks up here in Goderich. They all come from the Salt mine. Haven't seen a lot of accidents with them. They take it slow when they need to.

Ken.

Quote from: Bigguy on Dec 10, 2018, 09:16 pmDon't worry man, we almost live in igloos up here so ya would think people are used to drivin in this....nope. No one slows down up here either, lol......but we don't spill our beer doin it eh, lol. ;) :lol

We have a lot of trucks up here in Goderich. They all come from the Salt mine. Haven't seen a lot of accidents with them. They take it slow when they need to.

The spilling the beer part makes me sad because me loves beer, but am no longer able to drink it.  :(