Jan 22, 2019, 03:00 pm

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

FB does it again

Started by Bigguy, Dec 19, 2018, 07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Dec 19, 2018, 07:24 pm Last Edit: Dec 20, 2018, 11:24 pm by Bigguy Reason: spelling
This is startin to really suck. I am really starting to think it is time to drop FB altogether. Have you all seen the latest. I bet ya have. Fb has been showing more of our personal data than what it told us about:

News

live627

Everybody is being zucked at every turn :D

Skhilled

Been telling people for ages about their data mining. Their games started asking for permissions for your contacts, etc. many years ago and I stopped using them back then cause it made no sense. I was a lot more into reading the security sites, etc. and knew something was wrong. I've even blocked family members who kept asking me to accept games and apps, etc. from FB that I knew were bad after repeatedly telling them.

Then Google followed suit along with the rest. There's no need for a game to ask for your contacts or personal info unless it is a phonebook or something similar. THINK BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING...and check the permissions first before you do! It's not rocket science.

Bigguy

Ronald

I just post the news paper article of Facebook. I expect I'll go to FB jail now..

Skhilled