May 25, 2019, 11:55 am

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Rainy and warm

Started by Bigguy, Dec 21, 2018, 09:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I like this so far. Rain instead of snow. Nice and warm out. We might have to start callin this the rainy season instead of winter, lol. :P

Ken.

Here in T-Ville we are on track to set the all time record for the rain totals in the month of December!  :cool1
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bigguy

I gotta say it is nice having rain instead of snow. Not sure if we have broke any records at all. I doubt it. :nope

Ken.

+1 for rain instead of snow!

Our noon time weather lady sez we have less than 0.10 inches to go for the all time record and it's still raining, we already have the #2 record.
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bigguy

Hands down you'll get it for sure. ;)

live627

Well here in phoenix we had a metric butt-ton of rain in October.

Quotehttps://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2018/10/17/phoenix-rainfall-record-wettest-october/

Oct 17, 2018 - Sky Harbor's official rainfall total so far for October stands at 5.32 inches. That makes this the wettest October on record, and the fourth wettest month ever. Daily records for Phoenix date to August 1895.

Bigguy

5 inches doesn't sound like much. Is that a lot for Phoenix :ja :dk It must be if the records go back to 1895

live627

Bigguy

We could get that in a week here, lol.

live627

Spring and part of summer regularly go by here without a drop of water

Ken.

We broke the record! Turns out it is for the wettest year on record.
Wettest Year On Record

Bigguy

Quote from: live627 on Dec 22, 2018, 01:02 amSpring and part of summer regularly go by here without a drop of water
Hot and dry I like. As long as you can still breath, lol.

Quote from: Ken. on Dec 22, 2018, 03:58 amWe broke the record! Turns out it is for the wettest year on record.
I knew ya's would, lol. Hey Live, maybe you need to visit Ken. He's got a lot of rain where he is. :)

live627

Quote from: Bigguy on Dec 22, 2018, 06:43 amHey Live, maybe you need to visit Ken. He's got a lot of rain where he is. :)
Ha! :nope

Skhilled

And he keeps sending it up here.