Jul 21, 2019, 03:30 am

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

According to

Started by Bigguy, Dec 30, 2018, 04:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

the radar on this site, around this area. It will rain most of New Years eve day (if that's how it's said) Than around midnight, it will start to snow and temps drop. This means it is gonna be real nasty out for drivin. I, personally am not goin anywhere, already got my beer, lol. If ya are driving, don't be drinkin or anything else. It may be a real dangerous year for driving due to weather changes on that day. :dk :tc

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Dec 30, 2018, 04:20 pmthe radar on this site, around this area. It will rain most of New Years eve day (if that's how it's said) Than around midnight, it will start to snow and temps drop. This means it is gonna be real nasty out for drivin. I, personally am not goin anywhere, already got my beer, lol. If ya are driving, don't be drinkin or anything else. It may be a real dangerous year for driving due to weather changes on that day. :dk :tc

We had a light snow over night last night, and it made the roads a hazard..D-I-L seen one small truck upside down, she asked the girl if she was ok and what happened, she drove out of her driveway, the truck spun around and hit the ditch upside down..

I have heard so much crap from the weather people on TV, I no longer listen to the weather, and very seldom ever watch the local news, all negative news, every dam night..

Bigguy

I get my weather from like 4 to 6 different places and than make my own assumptions. I don't always get things right but more so than not. ;)

Skhilled

Supposed to rain a lot here and the temp is 29, atm. However it is Supposed to go up to around 50 and the low will be only a few degrees below that for the night! So, it will be very wet and very warm at least until tomorrow...after it warms up. There's quite a bit of frost on the grass and cars now.

Ronald

Yea pissing down rain now, turning back to freezing over night..

2018 has seen the most rain for Michigan in years.. Looking ahead at the weather focast it's up and down with cold and warm temp.'s

Skhilled

The rain is destroying a lot of crops for farmers this year. And the tarrifs are hurting them even more. Veggie prices are gonna rise a lot in the new year.

Bigguy

I'm glad we grow our own shit here.

Ronald

Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 31, 2018, 10:40 amThe rain is destroying a lot of crops for farmers this year. And the tarrifs are hurting them even more. Veggie prices are gonna rise a lot in the new year.

Evict Trump, send him back to Russia...

Lesmond

Quote from: Bigguy on Dec 31, 2018, 10:44 amI'm glad we grow our own shit here.

I would sooner eat veggies than shit💩 lol ;)

Bigguy

Skhilled

Quote from: Ronald on Dec 31, 2018, 01:10 pm
Quote from: Skhilled on Dec 31, 2018, 10:40 amThe rain is destroying a lot of crops for farmers this year. And the tarrifs are hurting them even more. Veggie prices are gonna rise a lot in the new year.

Evict Trump, send him back to Russia...
We should start a GoFundMe for this. LOL

Bigguy

I bet it would take off, lol.