Jan 22, 2019, 02:58 pm

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Gettin colder

Started by Bigguy, Jan 08, 2019, 08:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Jan 08, 2019, 08:40 pm Last Edit: Jan 08, 2019, 11:41 pm by Bigguy Reason: added content
We all knew it had to happen sooner or later. Ya gotta admit it's been a nice winter up until now. By the looks of things its gonna get cold out for a bit. A couple weeks at least. I don't mean polar vortex cold either thank god, lol. I still think it is going to be a short winter. I know we can get snow May 2-4 weekend but that is rare. Not this year. It'll be nice and balmy out. The radar here on the site gives a great outlook on what is gonna happen. (not that far in advance, lol)

Skhilled

I was thinking we'll prolly get snow, etc. later this winter and prolly more so into spring. Damn, that means I've gotta wait longer for spring when the ladies wanna peel out of their clothes and show off some skin. LOL

Bigguy

I don't think so. I still think we will get a few storms yet but it is gonna be a short winter. :yes

Skhilled

I am hoping you are right. LOL

Bigguy

I sure hope so to, lol. Right now it's about -5c out, which isn't to bad. Wind is up a bit and there is about an inch of snow on the ground but grass is still showin in some places.

Bigguy

Had to take the wife to work just now and it's pretty slippery out. I wouldn't do more than 80 out there today. :nope

Bigguy

Made it to town. I think I'm gonna go and replace that one bald tire I have, lol. You should not have bald tires on roads that are icy and snowy. The wife is almost to the van. Be back home soon

Bigguy

OK, back home now. It might be a snow day tomorrow, lol.

Bigguy

Still snowin here. Not a whole lot but enough I guess. After today they say it will start to warm up. :yes

Skhilled

It's supposed to snow from 1-3 inches here tomorrow night into Sunday the last time I checked but it may have changed since yesterday.

Bigguy

Check the radar on this site. It may tell you what is going on.

Skhilled

I no longer see te radar link in the menu nor anywhere on the frontpage. Might cause of my post group permissions?

Bigguy

It's in the tinyportal menu.

Skhilled

I don't see that either...

Bigguy

Oh really....there's a shit load of stuff in there....maybe no one sees it. It's in the menu right beside the calendar.