Mar 18, 2019, 09:00 pm

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Shutting the doors

Started by Bigguy, Jan 09, 2019, 08:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

So he shut it down eh. All to get a wall that he does not need in my opinion. Ok, things may be bad down there but why not hire more people to patrol the border. That would help the unemployment rate, keep people out and you could even fine people that are trying to cross and make money that way.

I don't know spending 5 billion dollars on a wall that will keep no one out seems foolish. Dig a tunnel, lol. So now that it is shut down, the government I mean what does this afffect in the U.S. anything like mail or government building or what.

News

Ronald

This is what Trump wants, not what the people want..He'll continue on with his temper tantrum until he gets his wall..Then look for his stupid smirk on his face..

Beside 5 billion is not going to get him far with his fence..Today's modern technologies would work much better than a wall. Besides a wall is not going to stop these people from coming into the USA.

Bigguy

I agree, a wall is not gonna stop anyone. Before you know it if there is not already there will be tunnels. I'll almost put money on it.

Skhilled

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 09, 2019, 09:06 amI agree, a wall is not gonna stop anyone. Before you know it if there is not already there will be tunnels. I'll almost put money on it.
Me thinks they'll bee to busy looking at the south wall and get flanked by the north, east and west. LOL

Why doesn't he just opt for one of those electric fence things that keeps dogs in? It would be a lot cheaper. LOL

Steve

Okay, let me get this out of the way ... I voted for Trump when he ran because I wanted what he said he wanted. He wanted a wall and he wanted to make America great again. I served this country for 20 years so you can hardly blame me for wanting the same thing.

It was making me sick to see the flow of ILLEGAL immigrants coming into this country and no one doing much about it. I don't care if it's an actual wall, I just want it stopped. Any immigrant that enters this country LEGALLY I will welcome with open arms.

And I wanted to be proud to be an American again. I still am, but not with the passion that I felt after 9/11. He promised that.

Quote from: Ronald on Jan 09, 2019, 09:00 amThis is what Trump wants, not what the people want..

I'm not sure how you can say that. That was the cornerstone of his campaign which got him a massive win against Clinton with Trump winning 306 electoral votes against Clinton's 232. To respond to bigguy's comment in another topic expressing doubt as to whether he won by a landslide, the answer is yes, that's a landslide. Whether the Russians had anything to do with it is irrelevant.

Now that I've gotten all that out of the way, my feelings are now that we need to get this petulant child out of the White House. He's doing so much damage to our nation that I can't begin to express my anger.

Thousands upon thousands of federal employees are having to work without paychecks with no way to feed their families, or to pay their rent or mortgage. National parks are closed because there's no one to monitor and run them. The list goes on and on.

It truly is sickening to see what the nation I grew up in and love has become.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Skhilled

I can't see how everyone wants to blame illegals for all of America's problems. They want to spent all of this money on a wall to keep them out when they are actually a very small part of our problems. Why don't these same people stand up and fight the drug dealers, or the Mafia, jobs, or poverty...real American problems first!

We have a lot more important and pressing problems that will make America great than illegals. But Trump nor any of his supporters even mention these things...why? You must support Americas first and our veterans instead of stepping on them. He doesn't even like veterans and has said a lot of demeaning things towards them and their families and they have given their lives selflessly to be treated like this by him and his supporters? He is a business man and a racist and those are the only things he cares about, not the American people.

Steve

Oh man ... I so want to answer your post point by point Steve-O but Geoff has been sliding too many brewskis my way. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.  :P
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Lol, hey I need someone to drink with.

* Bigguy slides another round out to everyone. :hb :beer