Nov 14, 2019, 05:09 AM

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Vaping

Started by Bigguy, Jan 18, 2019, 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Vaping has become very popular. It has reached epidemic proportions in some places. I have tried it myself but am not sold on this being the next big thing beside smoking. A lot of teens are doing it and this is a problem. How do you tell them that it's not the best thing for them to be doing. Have a Popeye cigarette instead, it's better for ya, lol. If it's better than smoking, well, I guess that's a good thing. Anything that is habit forming is not. You be the judge.

News

Lesmond

I have been vaping for about 5 year now, never looked back, but the government have cottoned on, means they are losing all the tax they put on cigarettes, so now they are talking of putting tax on vaping :(

Ronald

I must be the dumb one left, just what is Vaping?  The girl next door sits on the step of her porch with a pipe and a lighter, sometime she has a large glass tube and a lighter.

"The dumb one says what is vaping"

Lesmond

Quote from: Ronald on Jan 18, 2019, 10:52 AM"The dumb one says what is vaping"

QuoteAn electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld electronic device that simulates the feeling of smoking. It works by heating a liquid to generate an aerosol, commonly called a "vapor", that the user inhales. Using e-cigarettes is commonly referred to as vaping.

See THIS

Bigguy

Jan 18, 2019, 11:16 AM #4 Last Edit: Jan 18, 2019, 10:27 PM by Bigguy
Quote from: Ronald on Jan 18, 2019, 10:52 AMsometime she has a large glass tube and a lighter.
That sounds more like crack or weed not vaping. Don't be down wind of her, lol.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 18, 2019, 11:16 AM
Quote from: Ronald on Jan 18, 2019, 10:52 AMsometime she has a large glass tube and a lighter.
That sounds more like crack or weed not vaping. Don't be down wind of her, lol.

During the summer they all were sitting at the picnic bench under the car port, I had my windows open and the odour was horrible, I had to close the windows on that side..

Don't know what they smoke, but it sure stinks..

Bigguy

Jan 18, 2019, 10:20 PM #6 Last Edit: Jan 18, 2019, 10:26 PM by Bigguy
That ain't vaping...Glass pipes can be used for a lot of different reasons. All the way from weed to crack to tobacco.

Bigguy

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 18, 2019, 07:10 AMI have tried it myself but am not sold on this being the next big thing
I'm very glad I never got into this. Vaping is dangerous. It should be stopped.

News

Bigguy

6 dead now and the U.S. is starting to ban it in some states. What a stupid idea.

Lesmond

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 10, 2019, 08:31 AM
Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 18, 2019, 07:10 AMI have tried it myself but am not sold on this being the next big thing
I'm very glad I never got into this. Vaping is dangerous. It should be stopped.

News

Glad I dont like popcorn ;)

Bigguy

I love popcorn but not in the lungs, lol.

Bigguy

There is now a case of this reported in London Ont. The kid is ok but still, this shit is not right. Get rid of these things before you kill off all the damn kids.

Lesmond

I dont think its the vaping itself, its the flavouring they put in thats causing the problem.

I use one myself, but not the flavoured type.

Bigguy

I think you are right but please, still be careful man. :yes

Lesmond

Vaping Related Deaths in the USA – What You Need to Know

Read more here

Bigguy

That says a lot. Thanks for posting. I was trying this a while ago but will never touch this shit again. Very dangerous and it was foolish of whoever made it to market it.