Apr 01, 2020, 08:19 AM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Vaping

Started by Bigguy, Jan 18, 2019, 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

That says a lot. Thanks for posting. I was trying this a while ago but will never touch this shit again. Very dangerous and it was foolish of whoever made it to market it.

Ken.

To my mind none of these products should be considered safe. Any 'foreign' substance being inhaled into your lungs has the potential for damage to the lungs and it is an unfortunate fact lung damage may take years or even decades to manifest into some kind of illness, or cancer. In my case as an example, smoking tobacco products and welding in my early years (I stopped both in my mid 40s) show up now as emphysema and lung cancer.

So, some would say, "Ken, it has been 28 years from when you stopped the smoking and welding to when you were diagnosed with cancer in 2013, so there can not be a clear link between that past behavior and your cancer." To which I say... BullShit!
 :blsh
My present is a direct result of my past behavior and habits, and so is yours.   
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bigguy

Once people start dieing from this than all of it should be pulled. There have been a few already I think and nothing has stopped them from still selling it.

Ronald

There has been a few died from vaping, America has banned the favoured products, but Canada has not..My neighbour sits on her porch and puffs a few times a day..

Bigguy

Maybe she should start smoking again. She might live longer, lol.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 03, 2020, 07:49 AMMaybe she should start smoking again. She might live longer, lol.

Personally I don't know her..Just see her sitting on the porch steps puffing away, when the weather is nice like the summer and fall, there is normally a group of people hanging out there puffing away, if it have my side windows open the aroma is horrible, sicking..