Feb 20, 2019, 07:42 am

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

News

[New]There have been more changes made
 to this mod but it has not been re-packed yet.
I will try to get to that today.

[Old]  More changes have been made to the mod.
Use the link in the tab here to get to the topic.

Video of the day:

Internal Links

External Links

Quick Info

Update Complete

Started by Bigguy, Jan 23, 2019, 07:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

We have just updated the site to the latest on GH. This update includes fixes for smilies, which from what I hear was pretty much re-written. It also has fixes for alerts and who's online and a few other things. I will be installing mods and customizing things tonight. Hold onto your hats, lol. Here we go.

Bigguy

Almost everything is done now. Just a few more custom edits that I can think of. Than everything is new again. :yes :hd

Bigguy

I am fairly certain all is done now. Not bad for 2 hours I guess, lol.....as long as I didn't forget anything. :blsh

lurkalot

@Bigguy Was this using the nightly build, or a zip directly from the repo?

@rjen

Just noticed that the logic for 'inline attachments' seems to have changed too... resulting in funny attachment strings in messages...

see: https://www.whatsurbeef.net/index.php?topic=1462.msg9696#msg9696

By the way: editing the post seems to fix it 'automatically'

Bigguy

@lurkalot This was a zip from GH

I see what you mean about the attachments. That is a bit weird. @rjen, your name can't be used in conjunction with the @ symbol. I hope you see this.

@rjen

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 24, 2019, 05:37 amI see what you mean about the attachments. That is a bit weird. @rjen, your name can't be used in conjunction with the @ symbol. I hope you see this.

I have been using this forum name for quite some time, and yes, I am aware that using the @ in a user name poses a problem when using '@mentions'. Don't think that there is a way around that other than dropping the @ from my forum name (which I am not yet planning to do)...

Bigguy

Quote from: @rjen on Jan 24, 2019, 05:51 amwhich I am not yet planning to do
I wouldn't change it either, lol. You'll just have to keep an eye out for your name I guess. ;)