Sep 16, 2019, 11:48 PM

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Windy and cold

Started by Bigguy, Jan 25, 2019, 07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, not much snow fell here over night but you can really hear the wind out there. It sounds real cold. I think it is supposed to drop to around -11 or something today. That is without wind chill. With it I would think around -20. Still a mild day compared to some days in Canada, lol. Bundle up and stay warm today everyone....if your in Canada that is.

Lesmond

10° here in the UK right now, but going to get colder again next week.

Bigguy

:( Yeah it's supposed to get real cold here as well next week.

Bigguy

I got all dressed and showered to go to work today....and I can't.....my road is closed. I guess the weekend starts early. :king :good

Steve

We hit -19 C when I woke up this morning. You Canadians can take your damned cold weather back.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

This week comin up is gonna be real cold. Than into Feb it starts to get better. we don't want the damn weather up here either, lol.

Steve

Well, send it to the New England states then. Us midwesterners aren't used to this. :P

Bigguy

We are used to it it just really sucks bad, lmao. Not a lot of people I talk to like winter. It gets real messy up here I tell ya.

Steve

I can imagine. Y'all can have it.  :P

Bigguy

Ooohh, she's fresh out there today I tell ya, lol. It might get a bit warmer but no a lot. :nope

Ronald

I got another 3.5 inches of snow overnight.. Left early this morning for the USA and it snow all the way, the roads were slop, and I had to keep the window washers going..still about 17F out, but the sun is shining..

Bigguy

:yes We got a light dusting of snow over night as well, nothin serious. Temps are around -10c here. Gonna get colder.