Oct 22, 2018, 09:53 pm

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Stormy for Trump

Started by Bigguy, Mar 08, 2018, 07:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, never heard this before about a president....oh wait, good ole Bill Clinton did something like this I guess, lol. It's bad though. If you were president you think you could do whatever you want...I guess not, lol. Wouldn't you be kickin yourself in the ass right now if you had a non-disclosure agreement with someone but forgot to sign it. Holy shit, like really. How could you forget that. Oh well. I'm sure Stormy Daniels will take good care of Trump after his divorce. Wow, what a guy man. Not sure what else to say.

Pwillie

How the hell can his wife stand that guy, she could have married anyone. Nope she married that turd..wtf. I think she must be a little whacked herself. Trump starting trade wars and then going "We MAY exclude Canada and Mexico from tariffs". Guess ya might wanna just do that if you want to keep getting our water, hydro, lumber, ect. pretty sure we could find other markets. Beside they get hydro electricity from Canada cheaper than Canadian citizens do, what a complete asshole.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

I agree completely. He was soft with Canada and Mexico but that does not change the point. I get what he is trying to do, build America. Ya still gotta watch out for your neighbors.

Bigguy

More with Stormy Daniels. They are movin hard toward Trump. Who knows what will come out of this. If they figure shit out with her it may lead to more about other shit Trump has done. I don't think things are lookin good for Trump.

News

Pwillie

"Gotta watch for your neighbours" thats true however i am of the opinion that there will be no winners in any trade war. That includes America. They may not feel the hurt as bad because they have a much larger population but nothing good will come of a trade war for anyone.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

Mar 26, 2018, 07:48 am #5 Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:52 am by Bigguy Reason: spelling
Anyone see the 60 minutes interview. ?? I missed it. Mrs Trump is taking different modes of transportation though. Maybe she does not wanna be around her cheatin, lyin husband....hmm. Who knows, lol. Here is a bit of info. More women have stepped up I guess to accuse. Or maybe these are the same ones just getting more vocal, lol. It's hard to tell.

News

Bigguy

Getting a bit tired of this. He paid her, he didn't pay her...back and forth. Holy shit. I just heard them say on the news that if they can prove there were other girls that were paid off that he didn't know about than it does not affect his campaign cause it is not an isolated incident. I bet he gets away with it. What a load of crap.

News

Skhilled

Personally, I think Trump changes his mind depending on who's whispering in his ear, atm.

He's admitting to doing things but denies this now things are hot for guys like him. LOL