Jul 21, 2019, 03:30 am

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

STOP DOING THIS SHIT!

Started by Ken., Jan 30, 2019, 10:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

STOP DOING THIS SHIT!

In your house it's okay if you want, or where no one sees them, but not in a restaurant. It is a public place devoted to food consumption.
The truth is I don't agree, I don't know what you think, but it makes me sick.
I know that many will come out to defend it, and they will say a lot of things in their favor, but they won't even change my mind about this act.
It's a bad habit. You can tell what's been instilled in her house and it looks like it's normal for her, as if nothings happened, but... don't be putting your dirty flip flops on top of the table. It isn't right.
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Ronald

It's a normal way of feeding the baby.. I don't like the way she is doing it, she could at least cover herself up, so the public doesn't see her breast..

But I have no qualms about it at all.

Lesmond

These days you must stay abreast of things ;) :P

Bigguy

I'm gonna move this to the rants board before things get even more nipply........lmao.

Bigguy

I don't really want to see it either. Breasts are legal in Canada now though, so, if women wanna put them out there there is really not much we can say about it. In a restaurant though they should have a place for this. I don't disagree with it. Let it happen if it has to but have a bit of respect for others.

DC

It's one of the most natural things on Earth, all mammals do it you know!

I guess people who find breast feeding offensive also go around telling dog owners to cover up their dogs bollocks!

Personally, I quite like seeing a tit on display!  ;)

Lesmond

Quote from: DC on Jan 31, 2019, 08:08 amPersonally, I quite like seeing a tit on display!  ;)

:lol  :yes  :blsh

Bigguy

I have no qualms with that at all. I can go to the beach and see some that aren't being used, lol. Like I said if it has to be done than git'r'done, but other people should be taken into consideration as well. Not everyone thinks  every place in public is the right place.

Ken.

Ummm... did youse guys read the entire post???  :P
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Lesmond

Quote from: Ken. on Jan 31, 2019, 11:26 amUmmm... did youse guys read the entire post???  :P

I think we all missed it Ken lol

I won't give it away, lets see who else spots it ;)

Bigguy

I read the whole thing....never noticed the other til now though. :)

DC

Bugger!! I missed it too! Nice one Ken  :lol

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Jan 31, 2019, 08:58 amI have no qualms with that at all. I can go to the beach and see some that aren't being used, lol. Like I said if it has to be done than git'r'done, but other people should be taken into consideration as well. Not everyone thinks  every place in public is the right place.

I remember the day it became legal in Canada for a female to go topless.

I was drinving down 401 heading towards Toronto, I was around the Brantford area, and on the service road was a small rest center, I thought I was going to crap myself or hit another big truck. There all by herself was a young woman sitting at the picnic table, sunning herself with nothing on the top..I couldn't beleive what I was seeing.. Only seen this maybe twice after, most woman don't go topless anyways..

Bigguy

No, they just wanted the right to do it.Now that they have that you never see it. I do at the beach at least twice a year.

Steve

Flip-flops ... too funny!  :lol
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.