Jan 19, 2020, 09:47 AM

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Alexa

Started by Bigguy, Mar 08, 2018, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, here is another reason I don't need one of these damn things in my house. Other than spying on you and all that shit now it's laughing at you, holy crap. Nope it would be outside in a snow bank. Laugh now you stupid ^&*%

News

DC

I quite like my Alexa, it's good for doing conversions and timers for cooking and shit.

And she understands 'Shut the fuck up!!'  ;D

Bigguy

Welcome to the site. Glad to have ya here. I think after reading the article that they don't understand Shut the fuck up. That's half the problem, lol. They laugh uncontrollable for some reason.

Pwillie

pretty sure I don't believe the excuse from amazon since the article said it was quiet in the house no-one else was home and the cat was asleep. If it hears false things that easily I wouldn't want it hooked up to anything thats gonna cost money like the heat or the lights so that makes it pretty useless in my books plus the whole idea of spying on people is just too real. If it has access to internet i don't want that thing in my house.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill