Aug 23, 2019, 10:35 AM

News:

Weather radar...Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

Cohen on the stand

Started by Bigguy, Feb 27, 2019, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Watchin this on tv right now. Not sure what to think really. I think he is tellin the truth about Trump. He has nothin to loose now so why not. What do you guys think is he tellin the truth or not. What will be the outcome.

Ronald

I watched it until they took a break, then I made lunch, came on the computer..

He has protected this crook for many years, Trump has disgraced Cohen in so many ways like he has disgraced many other people..

I truly believe Cohen is being honest now, what does he have to lose not a thing. He saved the state of New York from having a long drawn out court trail, by pleading guilty to what he has done, sure he liedm and cheated the system, so has Trump lied and cheated the system, as have many other Americans lied and cheated the system..

Cohen knows he's off the prison for some time, this is a lot to sacrifice, lost of his lawyer licensee, family, kids, friends, associates.

I know the Democratic Congress has brought this hearing up, I notice the Dem. Congress are thanking Cohen for volunteering his time. Asking him what I think are proper questions, while I see all the Republican committee members are name calling and discrediting Cohen. I have not seen the Rep. committee ask Cohen one question regarding the actions of Trump.. The Republicans will not speak against Trump, Trump has them all, right where he wants them in his control..

Bigguy

I think Trump is going down...sooner or later. Hopefully sooner than later tbh.

Steve

I've become a huge fan of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez), junior representative for her district in New York. Absolutely brilliant woman! Too bad she's six years too young to run for President.

At any rate, in her five minutes of questioning, she laid the groundwork for criminal charges against 'The Donald'.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

live627

wouldn't you want her to gain more experience as a politician rather than jumping the rails and running for prez, age notwithstanding?

Steve

Why? Our current Prez has zero experience as a politician so apparently that's not a requirement.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.