Aug 21, 2019, 04:56 PM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Spring is here

Started by Bigguy, Mar 24, 2019, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

The weather around here has been like fall lately. It was supposed to get nice last week. Let's hope this is not a precursor to what the summer is gonna be like. The 14 day says on Wednesday things should start to warm up for southern Ontario. I hope they are right. :(

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 24, 2019, 08:52 PMThe weather around here has been like fall lately. It was supposed to get nice last week. Let's hope this is not a precursor to what the summer is gonna be like. The 14 day says on Wednesday things should start to warm up for southern Ontario. I hope they are right. :(

I have learned a long time ago, to never believe what the weather person says on TV..

Bigguy

I don't believe anyone but my window. It knows more than the weather man, lol. :yes

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 26, 2019, 07:28 AMI don't believe anyone but my window. It knows more than the weather man, lol. :yes

Better get that window cleaned, spring is right around the corner, August corner..

Bigguy

Had my first business call today. It feels great to be back in business. :yes

landyvlad

Not that Nigerian business opportunity was it ? :O
My SMF 2.1 RC1 TEST site:  http://www.gsx1400owners.org/test21forum/index.php

Bigguy

:lol ....no, lol. I mean I have a business and this years first call came in yesterday. :yes  I love it.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 26, 2019, 10:06 PMHad my first business call today. It feels great to be back in business. :yes

Good for you.. I hope and pray you have a great season..

Bigguy

Thanks Ron. I hope so to. :)

Ronald

Sun was out and looked nice out, I had my chores all done, so the dog and I took off to the park, walking around I see a lot of trees with large size buds popping out, sure sign of spring. hope so tired of this dam winter and snow and bitter cold winds. :blsh

Bigguy

S'posed to snow here Sunday i think it is, lol. I know how ya feel though.

live627

We need to run the air conditioner now.

landyvlad

Cool change, only 28C here today.
My SMF 2.1 RC1 TEST site:  http://www.gsx1400owners.org/test21forum/index.php

Bigguy

Bigguy

I don't know if it is here now or not, lol. (spring I mean)Snow on the 14th maybe.