Nov 14, 2019, 05:10 AM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Impeachment

Started by Bigguy, Jun 21, 2019, 06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

so, is he getting impeached. It certainly looks that way. I heard something about this the other day. I figured I would post and see what you guys think.

Bigguy

Now it looks as if they are widening their investigation into Trump. I think this is going to end with impeachment:

News

Bigguy

They are tryin pretty hard now to get it done.

Bigguy

They are trying to say now that it will take til xmas to impeach the Prez. Asking another country to investigate people over here is just wrong man. Why does he not know that.

Lesmond

Nice Xmas prezzie for the prez

Bigguy

Ken.

The evening news is reporting that during a meeting with Nancy and the Dems today he had a major meltdown. I guess it sucks being him just now... but the bad part is that it sucks being us as long as he is in there. I hope he doesn't get us into WW III!
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Pwillie

I did not hear about the meltdown, thats pretty cool. Was there any other details regarding this? I'm not a fan of Trump btw but then again he is not my president so I guess my opinion doesn't count a whole lot where he is concerned. Hard not to have one though as it's impossible to consume any world news without hearing about him.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

A lot more news on it but really, in the end he is gonna be impeached.