Trump & Korea

Started by Bigguy, Mar 09, 2018, 08:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

So, what's goin on. South and North Korea are talkin again it seems and now the North wants to meet trump to talk about disabling their nuclear capable missiles right after making them....Somethin don't sound right about all of that. First I though the North and SOuth were not talking and second, why would....after just making these missiles would they want to talk about tearin them down. I don't know man sounds fishy.

News

Steve

Quote from: Bigguy on Mar 09, 2018, 08:28 am....Somethin don't sound right about all of that...I don't know man sounds fishy.

My thoughts exactly.
Dear kids who are snorting condoms, apparently your parents didn't use them correctly either.

Bigguy

This is a step in the right direction all of a sudden. It's a good thing for sure. Lets just hope he doesn't screw it up:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAvEeRz?m=en-ca

Skhilled

North Korea has done this before but it didn't work. Me thinks he will say he'll disarm for some money then take the money to build more weapons. LOL

Bigguy

Well, than I say send in the nuc's lol. No not this early. People are asses when it comes to power. That's all this guy wants is power. I wonder if he thought to himself...."If I blow it up I can't really have it", lol. What a maroon.

Skhilled

I'll bet they all have never thought of that! LMAO

Bigguy

Alot of back and forth with this still but it looks like things may go ok. I am listening to it now on the t.v. as well as reading this article.

News

Bigguy

So it seems he is dismantling things in N. Korea. Or is he just hiding them in another mountain somewhere.

News

Steve

When he opens the borders and lets inspectors in, I'll believe it then.
Dear kids who are snorting condoms, apparently your parents didn't use them correctly either.

Bigguy

I think another meeting is gonna be scheduled.

Click

Skhilled

They will, just like before but he's a crafty one so they probably have another site already setup or one waiting. Then they'll probably take the money and run with it like last time.

Steve

I'm thinking maybe we should just send Trump to Korea and then close the borders.  ::)

Bigguy

Now that's an idea I can get behind, lmao. :D