Sep 22, 2019, 07:29 PM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

T-storms

Started by Bigguy, Sep 10, 2019, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

We were supposed to get T-storms today.....nothin, damn it. Been waitin for a good storm for a long time now. It just passed over us and melted into nothing. :dk

Bigguy

I can hear the thunder roll. We should be gettin a good one anytime now.

Bigguy

Well.....this sucks....

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 11, 2019, 05:32 PMWell.....this sucks....

Yea it "sucks" we got your dam storm and it's still with us..been raining now for 2 days..

Bigguy

You guys got it :shocked1:  That was supposed to be my damn storm, lol. We haven't seen a good storm in a while. :nope

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 12, 2019, 08:44 AMYou guys got it :shocked1:  That was supposed to be my damn storm, lol. We haven't seen a good storm in a while. :nope

Right now I am in America, will be ok unless Trump finds out I'm in town..

I could do without these storms, your welcome to them all.

Bigguy

Quote from: Ronald on Sep 12, 2019, 08:49 AMyour welcome to them all
I don't want all of them, lol. One good one would do.

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 12, 2019, 08:50 AM
Quote from: Ronald on Sep 12, 2019, 08:49 AMyour welcome to them all
I don't want all of them, lol. One good one would do.

We got a crack of lightning around 8 pm last night, felt like it was right outside in the front of the place..

Bigguy

So close you could almost feel the energy I bet. I love it when that happens.

Bigguy

Ok, so today we are supposed to get T-storms, lol. They keep saying this and it never happens. If you look at radar it shows a storm moving due north straight up from Michigan. It does not show it near Ontario....yet. We'll see I guess. :wu

Bigguy

Small chance for a tornado/hurricane today so the weatherman says. I kinda doubt it as we have not had the rain they said we are supposed to get either.

Bigguy

This is a gif I made from www.windy.com It's one of the spots on the net I watch radar:

See how the whole damn thing is stayin on the lake and just passin us by, lol. After further study of different radars I have come to the conclusion that the best time for anything to happen is tonight between 7pm and 11pm. So, I guess we will see.