Sep 22, 2019, 07:28 PM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

They are open already

Started by Bigguy, Sep 12, 2019, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I am one of the people that thought when the Bahamas got hit by Dorion, it all got hit. The entirety of it was gone. That's not true I guess. The Bahama's themselves say, it's open for business. I find it hard to believe after watchin the radar when Dorian was on top of the Bahamas. Only a few islands were touched though so the rest is open for business.

News

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Sep 12, 2019, 07:01 AMI am one of the people that thought when the Bahamas got hit by Dorion, it all got hit. The entirety of it was gone. That's not true I guess. The Bahama's themselves say, it's open for business. I find it hard to believe after watchin the radar when Dorian was on top of the Bahamas. Only a few islands were touched though so the rest is open for business.

News

News media only shows the bad spots or the worst news of them all, not to often any good news.

Bigguy

I think at last count there was 50 dead and 2500 missing or something like that. I'm glad not all of it was destroyed. Terrible storm for them for sure.

Lesmond

maybe it was lost in the triangle oh wait thats The Bermuda Triangle!

Bigguy

Actually, Bermuda is about to bit hit by this other new tornado....tomorrow or something.