Oct 31, 2020, 08:42 PM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Survive cancer, win lottery

Started by Bigguy, Sep 19, 2019, 07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

This guy survives cancer, not once, but twice. Then wins the lottery. I think this should happen to everyone who does survive. Give'm a few million to start a new life and get on with things. I think he deserves it. Very awesome:

News

Ken.

Just now saw this topic... I agree 100% because I have survived cancer two times (so far), first in 2013 (lost a kidney) and again in 2017 which means that I'll be taking a chemo drug every day for the rest of my life.

So... where's my effing winning lottery ticket???  :lol
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -Frederick Douglass
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bigguy

:dk You certainly deserve it.

Ronald

I just lost a cousin to bone cancer on Feb. 5th. She was 54 years old. When they diagnosed her she lasted roughly 4 months.. I also have a good friend how is taking treatment for colon cancer, she is optimistic, but also realizes she can not survive also. She has lost a lot of weight, funny thing is we attended the same dinner party at Christmas, she sat next to me and I'm sorry to say I never recognized her at first..I guess because I hadn't seen her in some time..

Bigguy

I'm very sorry to hear that. My wife is going through this right now. As a matter of fact she is in London at the cancer clinic today for a consultation about surgery she is going to have soon. It's some scary shit.