Dec 11, 2019, 02:00 AM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

K Wynn

Started by Bigguy, Feb 18, 2018, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

What's going on with this person. I mean really. You give out a 25% decrease in the hydro bill but before that you raise it 40 % so what does it really matter. I mean she still wins in the end. So long as the shareholders are happy, I guess that's what matters. Did ya know that in some countries hydro is free....mmhmm, that's right, free. They consider it a necessity of life so it is given free. Maybe we should look at that for a way to get rid of peoples bills, make everyone a bit happier and that would probably make driving a car in the future a lot cheaper. :o

I don't know just a rant now that I have a place to do it, lol. ::)

Pwillie

Regulatory capture. You should watch requiem for the american dream. Its on netflix. There are literally no politicians with any any real policy making power due to the fact that they would not be in power if it were not for contributions from lobby groups. It's a joke and it's not going to end well for anyone.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Bigguy

I'll have to catch that show. No politicians sounds like a great idea to me, lol.