Apr 09, 2020, 10:17 AM

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

Weather this winter

Started by Bigguy, Jan 13, 2020, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I'm not sure what your weather has been like but ours has been very mild and rainy. I have only had to shovel the lane I think twice now. Most days you don't even need a coat. What's up with all your weathers. :ja

Lesmond

Wet and windy here in the UK, not had any snow yet, temps been up and down around 10c

Bigguy

That's about the same here. I have a feeling the winters with 6 foot snow banks are gone for good.

Ronald

I'm not that far from Bigguy, and our weather is almost identical. Been nice out weather wise, yes a coat and hat. Just last week we had a snow storm, maybe got about 6 plus inches of fresh snow, shoveled the drive and about two days later the bulk of it was gone..

I go back and forth to America, and our place is roughly 1.5 hours north, much more snow. Last time we went was about 4 weeks ago and it snowed daily, came back to Canada 2 weeks ago and no snow..

Seeing the weather is being good to us, we decided to get a new roof installed, roofing guy said yes they do work in this weather..Should be staring around the middle of March as long as it's not raining or snowing.

Bigguy

Quote from: Ronald on Mar 01, 2020, 08:56 AMSeeing the weather is being good to us
It's being good to us now, lol. I think we should watch out for snow storms in June though, lol.