Sep 20, 2020, 04:59 PM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

15 Years not long enough

Started by Bigguy, Mar 20, 2018, 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I would want her tossed in the electric chair to be honest. What is the problem with some people. Are drugs that important to them that they can forget 2 kids left in a car. One of which died. I mean really. The chick gets in her car with two kids twice in one day to go get drugs. The second time she goes in to get high she leaves the kids in the car...one tragically dies. The mother gets 15 years behind bars. That sucks large. 15 years for taking a kids life. You must be joking. Here is the news article. What's your opinion:

News

Skhilled

I was a drug dealer for almost a quarter of my life and am now 56 years old...a long time. Then I finally turned my life around. I can tell you that drugs take over your entire life and nothing else matters. You forget to take care of your kids, bathe, eat, everything! I've had people try to sell me a tube of used toothpaste or a shoe...not a pair, one shoe...for drugs. They are that bad. They will destroy your life and everyone's life around you.

Bigguy

I see a lot of my old friends up here these days walkin the street with no house and no job. All scabbed up and crap. Drugs have taken this small town where I live and it's not a pretty site to see. I'm talkin Meth and crap like that. It has stolen a lot of lives up here so far.

Steve

Kill a kid and get the chair, or needle ...

I tried quoting Skhilled's post but nothing would happen. At any rate, those are the kinds of things one doesn't hear about. It was interesting to read your post.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Skhilled

I do LOVE babies! For all of the bad things I've done I have always protected the little ones.