Dec 02, 2020, 01:24 AM

News:

Please, come on in and check things out. It would be our pleasure :)

Facebook

Started by Bigguy, Mar 26, 2018, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

They were just inthe news not to long ago for losing info on their users. Now they are back in it cause they are taking your cell phone data. How many times do they have to be in the news for pretty much the same thing  before people understand and get the hell away from them.

News

Steve

Sheeple just don't get it. Too afraid to move away from something everyone else they know is doing.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Amazing how blind people can be sometimes.

Steve

The sad part is, a lot of them aren't blind, they just don't care.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

It's sad. I just went and checked my privacy setting to make sure all was locked down. I don't trust them.

Pwillie

whats sad is that most sheeples spend every free moment on FB sucking up other peoples opinions without having any of their own. Btw Facebook is great if you are having a slow day and wanna go troll the flat earth society, it's great fun if you're real bored and wanna witness first hand some real messed up people. You'll either feel alot better about yourself or descend into a great depression over how utterly hopeless the world is. Hopefully the first one.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put .
 - Sir Winston Churchill

Ronald

Quote from: Pwillie on Mar 26, 2018, 10:30 AMwhats sad is that most sheeples spend every free moment on FB sucking up other peoples opinions without having any of their own. Btw Facebook is great if you are having a slow day and wanna go troll the flat earth society, it's great fun if you're real bored and wanna witness first hand some real messed up people. You'll either feel alot better about yourself or descend into a great depression over how utterly hopeless the world is. Hopefully the first one.

True.. I closed most of mine off, just open to family and friends.. I found a lot of old school friends, that I communicate with also..what's left of them..

Bigguy

I still have mine for business purposes.

Skhilled

Quote from: Ronald on Mar 26, 2018, 10:38 AMTrue.. I closed most of mine off, just open to family and friends.. I found a lot of old school friends, that I communicate with also..what's left of them..
I did that years ago.

I think the problem is that people follow trends and other people instead of standing on their own feet and having a mind of their own. They also don't look things up first (like reviews) before diving in.