Dec 02, 2020, 01:27 AM

News:

Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

Syria

Started by Bigguy, Apr 13, 2018, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Well, Canada has decided not to be a part of any bombing in Syria. In my opinion, this is a good thing. I mean Russia backs Syria and then you got a whole crap load of shit to worry about. Here is a quote:

QuoteOTTAWA—Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says that Canada's military will not participate in expected strikes against the Syrian regime that are meant as retaliation for a suspected chemical attack against civilians.

News

Skhilled

I hear ya. I can go either way on this. On one hand, you want to help innocent people but then you don't really want to get drawn into a war.

Bigguy

I think he does say that Canada will offer humanitarian support, which is good.

Bigguy

I guess France did an air strike last night:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAvS0ha?m=en-ca

Skhilled

Yes, I heard...here we go again. This probably will not end well and more civilians will be killed.

Bigguy

I can't see it ending good at all either. Especially when one side say that the other side has no proof gas attacks happened. Ya have to have proof man, like, holy shit.

Skhilled

Yup, and with all of this fake news who really knows what's going on anymore...

Bigguy

Who really ever knows. I mean government shit has been fucked up for a looong time. Cover-ups, conspiracies there is a whole crap load we don't know about. I know that for sure. :drink

Skhilled

Ronald

Canada does not get involved any longer.. Trudeau seen to this.

The USA, France, and the UK struck Syria at 9 pm last night..last roughly 20 minutes, then it was over..

The three powers took out buildings that had been selected as being buildings that housed and produced, deadly gases..

All the did last night was to clear the air space were there wanted to be.. They did not notify Russia of the air strike, on purpose, because they knew what woyld happen. Now Russia is crying blue murder over the strike..

If you wish to sleep with sleazy snakes, then sleep with them, don't expect the other countries to come to your aid..

Bigguy

Quote from: Ronald on Apr 14, 2018, 04:31 PMThe three powers took out buildings that had been selected as being buildings that housed and produced, deadly gases..

I see a problem with that though. If these two places I think it was housed and made the gas why would you bomb it. Would that not lead to more gas being released, if there was any. ??

Ronald

Quote from: Bigguy on Apr 14, 2018, 04:34 PM
Quote from: Ronald on Apr 14, 2018, 04:31 PMThe three powers took out buildings that had been selected as being buildings that housed and produced, deadly gases..

I see a problem with that though. If these two places I think it was housed and made the gas why would you bomb it. Would that not lead to more gas being released, if there was any. ??

Assad is Assad, he'll never stop killing his people..Only way to stop this is to take Assad out once and for all..

Steve

We should have turned the places we hit into parking lots. Chemical weapons should NEVER be used for ANY reason. I'm sorry but any government that thinks our attacks were the wrong move are condoning the use of chemical weapons.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Quote from: Steve on Apr 14, 2018, 07:46 PM. Chemical weapons should NEVER be used for ANY reason

Nope not what so ever. If your gonna fight fight fair. I don't think it was wrong. Shit like this has to be stopped.

Skhilled

What makes wonder is if they knew what to hit in such a short time frame then why wasn't this made public before? Seems like they already knew what, where, and how but didn't do or say anything sooner...