Feb 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

News:

There are a lot more boards available to members.

Zuckerberg testimony over

Started by Bigguy, Apr 15, 2018, 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

He has a lot of questions still to answer. Like a lot. Here is an interesting fact for all of you that DON'T use facebook. Ya thought you were safe didn't ya, lol:

QuoteRepresentatives Kathy Castor, a Florida Democrat, and Ben Lujan, a New Mexico Democrat, pointed out that the company is collecting personal data on people who don't use the social network and have never signed a privacy agreement.

QuoteZuckerberg said that the company tracks non-users for "security purposes," without elaborating. But there were further questions about the information Facebook collects on members who are logged out of the social network, on websites that track Facebook users in hidden ways -- an option the company openly touts to advertisers but most users aren't aware of. Zuckerberg didn't know how to answer some of the queries about that tracking, and told representatives that his staff would follow up.

News

Skhilled

How can he not know when he created it and runs it. LOL I can understand the tracking of non-users, i.e. bots, etc. for statistical purposes. That would have been a much better response. Makes you wonder why he's in charge...

I could have done a much better job. LOL

Bigguy

Well, now that everyone knows I bet not one person gets rid of their facebook. That's how much people care.

Skhilled

Bigguy

Ya had ta prove me wrong didn't ya, lmao. I should to but I got my business page on there.

Skhilled

That's what is keeping them afloat...all of the businesses won't delete their accounts. Even if they threaten to do so, they'd make changes very quickly!

Bigguy

Once I get the main site up and running I can but havin a problem buying it back at the moment. I'll get it though.

Steve

Congress investigates ... there's a lot of blah blah blah ... nothing changes.

Standard procedure apparently.
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Skhilled