Dec 02, 2020, 01:44 AM

News:

Gallery...Arcade....Media....Downloads....Articles. Plus a lot more to come.

9 dead, 16 injured after pedestrians struck

Started by chen_zhen, Apr 23, 2018, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chen_zhen

Some person ran down a bunch of people today.
CTV News Report

Witnesses state the man was doing what looked between 80km - 100km /hour on the sidewalk.

Bigguy

The scariest part of it all was he was not known to police at ALL. No one had any idea this person was going to do this...WHY. This is getting to be unreal. The number of times this same thing has happened in the last year or so is nuts.

Ronald

My niece was there at the time it happened, she is OK..

10 people killed..

The guy was a loner, and strange at times.. I think this is just a copy cat of the one that happened in Mew York..

Skhilled

It's easier to buy or rent a car and do that than buy materials for explosives...

Steve

This video of the guy's arrest shows the difference between Canadian cops and American ones. American cops would have blown this guy away. Your cop did it right.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9xVVS_1524524402
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Ronald

Quote from: Steve on Apr 24, 2018, 05:14 PMThis video of the guy's arrest shows the difference between Canadian cops and American ones. American cops would have blown this guy away. Your cop did it right.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9xVVS_1524524402

Well that is debatable, our cops are rough and tough and violent at times just like your cops are..They all seem to be hatched from the same egg shell.

Steve

We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Skhilled

I've seen cops do a lot of very bad things since I was young. I'll never trust them...

Bigguy

Skhilled

My biggest problem with them is they are supposed to uphold the law by oath but refuse to actively seek out the bad cops, arrest them, and put them in jail with the other criminals like they do everyone else. They always get off or nothing is ever done about it. But they will back each other no matter what. That's why I'll never trust them.