Dec 11, 2019, 01:59 AM

News:

The site is young and always changing, get involved and help shape a community.

N. Korea wants to talk

Started by Bigguy, Apr 26, 2018, 06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I wonder why they would want to do that after all the boasting they have done lately. Maybe it's because of this:

QuoteResearch by Chinese geologists shows the mountain above North Korea's main nuclear test site has collapsed, rendering it unsafe for further testing and requiring that it be monitored for any leaking radiation.

Maybe they shouldn't have been playing around in the first place.

News

Skhilled

They only want to talk becuase they want more money to rebuild it, imo. Trump was quoted as saying that Kim Jong Un was an honorable man...

Bigguy

Quote from: Skhilled on Apr 26, 2018, 09:42 AMTrump was quoted as saying that Kim Jong Un was an honorable man

Holy hell, after all this now he starts to back pedal, lmao. wtf...

Skhilled

Um, that's what he's always done. Why are you not surprised? LOL

Bigguy

I don't know, lol. This seems like a big issue to the world and very important. I thought he may have a few scruples, lol. :donow

Skhilled

LMAO, yeah...keep thinking that...

Steve

Excuse me but people are starting to make waves that Trump should get the Nobel Peace Prize because his actions got North and South Korea talking ...
We need to start worrying about what kind
of world we're going to leave for Keith Richards.

Bigguy

Apr 30, 2018, 08:00 PM #7 Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 06:03 PM by Bigguy Reason: corrected sentence
I don't think his actions did much of anything. Calling people "Rocket Man" is not very diplomatic. The fact that N. Korea's nuclear test site caved in had more to do with this than anything.

Skhilled

As if they will stop trying...

Bigguy

More on this now:

QuoteNorth Korea said Saturday that it will dismantle its nuclear test site in less than two weeks, in a dramatic event that would set up leader Kim Jong Un's summit with President Donald Trump next month. Trump welcomed the "gracious gesture."

This is just nuts no more than two months ago they were saying they had rockets that could reach North America. Now they can't take it down fast enough. What the hell gives man.

News

Steve

Turn them into a parking lot. No more problem.  :whist

Bigguy

And now a secret message to the pres....somethins up.

* Bigguy smells conspiracy

Steve

Anybody who truly believes NK is dismantling their nuclear capability is living in a fantasy land.

Bigguy

I don't think so. I don't know what's up but somethin is.